Tell The Bell (https://tellthebell.com) | TACO BELL has launched the TellTheBell Survey on their website and giving an opportunity to win one of 4 $500 check prizes after every sweepstake, Are You willing to take part in Tell The Bell Survey? Yes! I’ll help you with that and after this survey guide, you can easily perform the survey.
TACO BELL SURVEY (www.tellthebell.com) give their customers a chance to win 500 bucks, You surely do not want to miss the chance to win $500. Then you should visit Tell The Bell official survey website to perform the survey.
Taco is a traditional Mexican Dish with wheat tortilla folded around a filling. Tell the Bell is the best Fast Food Chain in American that brings people together with Mexican-inspired food. Taco Bell has offered a Tell The Bell Survey for their Taco Food Lover at tellthebell.com.
Tell The Bell (www.tellthebell.com), if you are interested to perform Taco Bell survey, ill guide you on how you can perform TellTheBell survey.
TacoBell provides a platform where you can share your last visiting experience at the restaurant and also you can provide your suggestions in order to help the company to improve their services and productivity.
Are you willing to perform this survey? Sure! It will take a few minutes, and you can get a chance to win a bumper prize of 500$ with www.tellthebell.com.
Are You interested in Winning $5000 Kroger gift cards? Yes! Then Visit KrogerFeedback
Tell The Bell Survey Focuses On
- The Customers Satisfaction.
- To improve their Quality Standards regarding their food and services.
- To Provide the best Visiting experience for their customers.
- The cleanliness of their Restaurants.
- To get your feedback regarding your last visiting Experience.
- To get feedback about the Behavior of their working staff with the Customers.
Taco Bell Survey Prerequisites
- You need a valid survey receipt.
- You need a computer with a fast internet connection.
- You can also perform the survey on your mobile device.
- Must have some basic knowledge of English or Spanish Languages.
Tell The Bell Survey Rules
Let’s start with the rules, in order to complete your survey without having any problem, you need to follow these rules.
- You need to have a legal residence in the United States or the District of Columbia.
- You must be an adult, 18-years old.
- Basic understanding of English or Spanish Language.
- The total No of entry periods are 13.
- You can take part in one entry period using one receipt.
- To take part in the next entry period you need to revisit the restaurant to have another survey receipt.
- Tellthebell Survey is only available for the customers of Taco Bell Restaurant.
- The Working staff of the restaurant or Released Parties are unable to take part in the survey.
- The Winners are responsible for any charges, taxes or fees are applied.
Are You interested in Win Free dairy queen coupons? Yes! Then Visit DQFANSURVEY
Tell The Bell Survey Rewards
- Every week 4 lucky Winners get their $500 Prize Rewards.
- By taking part in the sweep states survey you can be one the lucky winners.
- Keep performing the survey & you can get a chance to win $500 Check Prize.
Your role in TellTheBell Survey
TellTheBell Survey wants their customer to improve their standard.
For winning exciting prizes don’t miss the chance to give us your feedback.
We have some questions regarding this Survey. Are you ready to answer them? Let start step by step.
How To Enter TellTheBell Survey At Tellthebell.com?
16 digit Tell The Bell Survey code! The first thing you’re going to need is this survey code.
If you have lost your survey code, you are going to need three things.
- Visited Date of the restaurant.
- Visited Time of the restaurant.
- Taco Bell Store number.
TellTheBell Survey (Mail Method)
To enter Tell The Bell Survey using Mail you need to hand write your:
- Email Address
- DOB(dd/mm/yy yy)
- Zip Code
- Street Address
- State and City
To the following address of P. O. Box 6047, Dep’t. 39421, Douglas, AZ 85655 (Taco Bell 2017 Survey Sweepstakes).
Tell The Bell Survey (Online Method)
- To perform online Tell The Bell Survey you need 16-digit survey code,
- You can find this survey code no the billing receipt you get from the restaurant.
- In case you don’t have a survey code, then enter the Time, Date and store number of the restaurant.
TellTheBell.com Survey (Quick Guide)
Your role in TellTheBell Survey
- TellTheBell Survey wants their customer to improve their standard.
- For winning exciting prizes don’t miss the chance to give us your feedback.
- We have some questions regarding this Survey. Are you ready to answer them? Let start step by step.
Tell The Bell Survey (Steps By Step Guide)
Now! Let’s start with the step by step questions and their options that would be asked of you during the survey.
Visit the official website of Tacobell Survey at tellthebell.com.
Provide details about your Store Number, Date and Time click next to continue.
Q 1: Rate your overall satisfaction with your last visiting experience at Taco Bell?
Q 2: What type of food you ordered at the taco bell restaurant.
Click next to process.
Q 3: Would you like to rate your overall satisfaction with the following options?
- The appearance of your food.
- Cleanliness of the restaurant.
- The speed of the service.
- Size of your order.
- The accuracy of your order.
- Friendliness of team members.
Click next to continue.
Q 4: Why were you less than satisfied? Give a reason for the portion size
- It does not look like the advertisement.
- Less other toppings
- Not enough chicken, beef or steak.
- Not enough cheese.
Q 5: Why were you less than satisfied? Give a reason for the appearance of the food:
- Don’t look like the advertisement.
- Ingredients were dry or greasy.
- Torn tortilla.
- Messy ingredients.
- Cracked taco shells.
- Ingredients were not balanced.
Q 6: Why you were unsatisfied with the interior cleanliness of TacoBell give a reason for unsatisfied:
- Trash cans were overflowing.
- The tables or chairs were dirty.
- The floor was dirty.
- The uniform of the team members was dirty in appearance.
- Restrooms were dirty.
Q 7: In this question, www.TellTheBell.com Survey ask you about any problems you had faced during your visit?
Click Next to Continue.
Q 8: Bell Survey asks you to Rate your satisfaction with how well the problem was resolved:
- Highly Satisfied
- Neither satisfied nor dissatisfied
- Highly dissatisfied
Select an option and click next button.
Q 9: In this question Tell The Bell survey, ask you to recommend others to visit Taco Bell Restaurant:
- Highly likely.
- Likely Somewhat
- Not very likely
- Not at all likely
Click next button to continue.
Q 10: In the next question, Tell The Bell Survey to ask us did you buy a hard shell taco (e.g. locos Tacos Doritos, beef)?
Select an option and click next to move to the next question.
In the next question of the survey, they ask you were your taco visually full or not?
Select yes if your taco was full and click next to move to the next question.
Q 11: Tell the Bell Survey to ask you about ingredients that were inappropriate (check all that apply):
- Seasoned Beef
Select only those ingredients that were inappropriate and click next to continue to the next question.
Q 12: In the 2nd last question, they ask you about the legal resident of United States and about your age and after that, you may enter Tell The Bell sweepstakes survey:
Select the appropriate option yes or no and then click next button for the last question.
Q 13: In the last and the final question, they ask your personal information.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Provide the following information and click next. Finally, your Survey is complete!
Winners Announcement of Tell The Bell Survey
Taco Bell informs their winners using their phone number or by internet (using their email id). The announcement for the winners is held every week.
The procedure to claim your prize you have to calm your prize within 14 days after the announcement of winners and your sign and a statement of claim would be required for this purpose.
Problems Related to Prize Delivering?
There are following some reasons that may cause trouble for you in receiving your prize.
- You are unable to receive any voice message.
- The winner does not respond within 3 business days.
- In both above cases, the winners will then lose the prize.
- To take over the above problems you have to respond immediately within the 3 business days.
The people who participate in Tell The Bell Survey using mail will then be informed by postal mail. The prizes will be delivered to the address you have provided to the website.
How To Check The Winners List
If you want to check that either your in the winner’s list or not you can check your name in TellTheBell.com winners list.
- Brenda H, TX – Entry Period 2
- Joanne C, VA-Entry Period 3
- Jacquelyn D, PA – Entry Period 4
- Soledad A, PA – Entry Period 5
- Joan W, PA – Entry Period 6
- Lisa O, WA – Entry Period 7
- Paul L, OR – Entry Period 8
- Lillie M, PA – Entry Period 9
- Crissy Z, WA – Entry Period 10
- Bruce M, IL – Entry Period 11
- Kendahl M, KY – Entry Period 12
- Connie K, AZ – Entry Period 13
- Lisa O, WA – Entry Period 14
- Kathy D, IL – Entry Period 15
- Gaby L, IL – Entry Period 16
- Jimmy S, KY – Entry Period 17
- Christopher J, IL – Entry Period 18
- Kiasha T, WA – Entry Period 19
- Dilan H, MI – Entry Period 20
- Wendy P, IN – Entry Period 21
- Brand L, KY – Entry Period 23
- Zuleyma S, IL – Entry Period 24
- Bobbi H, NY – Entry Period 25
- Darren H, TX – Entry Period 26
- Finn M, LA – Entry Period 27
- Melba F, IN – Entry Period 28
- Carol H, MO – Entry Period 29
- Jameel Buss, IL – Entry Period 30
- Karen L, OH – Entry Period 31
- Walter M, OH – Entry Period 31
- Marilyn D, ID – Entry Period 32
- Keyanna Gomez, AZ – Entry Period 33
- Curtis Beaulieu, MI – Entry Period 34
- Joe Pratt, UT – Entry Period 35
- Kelly P, CA – Entry Period 36
- L’Oleceia A, TN – Entry Period 37
- Jerry D, MI – Entry Period 1
- Margaret D, IL – Entry Period 2
- Tammy D, NY – Entry Period 3
- Maggie M, FL – Entry Period 4
- Erica G, WV – Entry Period 5
- Terry R, CA – Entry Period 6
- Tina S, PA – Entry Period 7
- Deborah W, IN – Entry Period 8
- Ben B, OK – Entry Period 9
- Amber F, GA – Entry Period 10
- Carl H, IN – Entry Period 11
- Donna P, FL – Entry Period 12
- Catherine C, NY – Entry Period 13
- Nancy C, MI – Entry Period 14
- Charles K, KY – Entry Period 15
- Cory S, MO – Entry Period 16
- Brady B, CA – Entry Period 17
- Orrett D, NY – Entry Period 18
- Frank O, MO – Entry Period 19
- Amanda R, TN – Entry Period 20
- Cristy R, KY – Entry Period 21
- Sarah H, IN – Entry Period 22
- Sherrie W, NV – Entry Period 45
- Debra K, OR – Entry Period 46
- Randall R, IN – Entry Period 47
- Michael M, WI – Entry Period 23
- Caroline L, CO – Entry Period 24
- Atheshia H, VA – Entry Period 49
- Emily S, OH – Entry Period 50
- Lauren M, MA – Entry Period 35
- Minjung C, GA – Entry Period 25
- Stephanie H, PA – Entry Period 26
- Melody P, TX – Entry Period 27
- Clarence M, NC – Entry Period 36
- Jeffrey D, HI – Entry Period 38
- Steve B, KS – Entry Period 39
- Stuart S, CA – Entry Period 28
- Erin B, CO – Entry Period 29
- Kaleb C, AR – Entry Period 30
- Shelley M, IA – Entry Period 31
- Christie Y, MO – Entry Period 32
- Jeremy B, MN – Entry Period 33
- Alec F, NV – Entry Period 34
- Kim M, MN – Entry Period 48
- Harley M, IN – Entry Period 40
- Andrew N, TX – Entry Period 41
- Brenda D, OH – Entry Period 42
- Ulia C, OH – Entry Period 43
- Jill H, NY – Entry Period 44
If you have any query related to Taco Bell Survey you ask your question in comments below here or you can also visit Taco Bell official website at www.tacobell.com
For more Surveys visit Official Page